Take this "Fertility test: A healthy diet" to see if your diet is affecting your fertility.
By answering the questions in this fertility test you will be able to see whether you
r diet is having a positive or negative effect on your fertility, as well as your health in general.
If you are aware of your bad dietary habits you can then change them for the better so that you can help yourself conceive a child.
Healthy diet quiz
0 of 15 questions completed
To begin the quiz simply click on the button below
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 15 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Fertility test score: A healthy diet
- 0 – 3: In this aspect of your life, you seem to be doing everything you can in order to spark your fertility.
- 4 – 7: In general you eat very well. However, you should evaluate any of the questions you answered “Yes” to, in order to see where you can improve your diet to ensure that your eating habits are not affecting your chances of conceiving.
- 8 – 11: You are having difficulties eating healthy. This could be related with your lifestyle, for example if you work long hours, so this could be affecting your diet. Make some changes to your daily diet and you should notice an improvement.
- 12 – 15: You don’t seem to be eating very healthily. You could be suffering from a lack of vital nutrients and have blood sugar problems. It is likely that your hormonal balance is being affected because of this.
Fortunately diet is one of the easiest factors relating to fertility that you can change, as you just need to make the effort to change your eating habits. You should notice the differences very soon in your health as well as your chances of conceiving.
Do you eat less than 5 portions of fruit and/or vegetables a day?
Do you often skip breakfast?
Do you often skip meals?
Do you often crave sugary food?
Do you drink more than 2 cups of coffee a day?
Do you eat a lot of white bread?
Do you add salt to your food when you’re cooking?
Do you eat ready meals or take aways more than once a week?
Do you suffer from bad digestion and/or stress?
Do you often have dinner less than 2 hours before going to bed?
Do you always finish what is on your plate even if you are not hungry?
Do you often eat foods containing lots of sugar or saturated fats?
Do you drink less than 1 litre of water each day not including coffee and tea?
Do you binge eat?
Are you constantly on a diet?
Nutrition is extremely important when it comes to fertility. By analysing what you eat and by making some changes, you will improve your changes of conceiving. Make changes gradually so that you can continue with your life normally and not put yourself under too much pressure.
How to have a healthy and balanced diet:
- Buy small amount of food frequently, to ensure that it is always fresh
- Eat seasonal produce
- Have your 5-a-day of fruit and/or vegetables
- Cut out processed and ready made meals
- Eat complex carbohydrates and wholegrain food
- Avoid fatty meat
- Drink herbal teas instead of regular tea and coffee